Techgate with LED arm or Telescoping arm kit includes standard mounting plate, installation hardware, and standard power cord.
How TechGate Works
TechGate® has been engineered around the principles of effectiveness and ease of use; making the easy thing the right thing. Deployment is activated by a simple press of a button via wireless transmitters strategically located in your MRI facility.
Many MRI environments are currently at risk for an adverse event. They include:
- Facilities with deficient ACR 4-zone layouts, common corridors leading into MRI rooms and CT/MRI room overlaps
- Complex-case environments where multi-functional staff is present, such as transportation staff, anesthesiologists and trauma team
- Staffing situations where technologists find themselves working alone in the suite
- Facilities where unauthorized visitors (such as family members) may directly or inadvertently access the MRI room
- Outpatient facilities where MRI technologists have expanded duties
- Environments where other types of MRI warning signs have failed
TechGate® demonstration in a typical MRI suite showing work flow. Wireless transmitters located just inside the door threshold and on the MRI panel ensure optimized deployment and retraction coincide with ingress and egress into the MRI room.
TechGate® demonstration from RSNA showing the proprietary rapid release hinge for emergency ingress or egress. Additionally, MRI doors that outswing will not be unnecessarily encumbered due to the release hinge.
TechGate® demonstration from a customer location showing ease of deployment despite limited obstructions located outside the entrance to the MRI room. Custom mounting configurations allow for installation outside all MRI suites or in other applications.
Another TechGate® demonstration in a typical MRI suite showing work flow. Strategically deployed wireless transmitters ensure zero impact on work flow. MRI technologists can focus on patient care and proper room setup without the need to constantly look over their shoulders or close the MRI door which prevents communication out of the room or ability to monitor activity outside the room.