Adult General Purpose Repositionable Electrodes for Diagnostic Procedures and All Cardiac Monitoring, Solid Gel, Carbon Snap,
600 Per Case
5/strip, 1 strip/pouch, 120 pouches/600/case
Disposable ECG electrodes are designed to work for Stress testing,
Short and Long Term Monitoring, Holter monitoring and/or Resting EKG.
This is a Solid-Gel adhesive we have specially formulated to
improve adhesion and ease of application. There is also no
clean up of the patient's skin after application.
- A universal electrode to be used throughout the facility.
- Promotes SKU Consolidation and saves money and time.
- Radio Translucent leaves no shadow during X-ray; MR Conditional.
- Can be repositioned several times,
- Initially placed in static body area; move to attain clearer ECG trace.
- Changing departments where alternate placement is desired.
- Electrodes can be defibrillated, but some clinicians prefer to remove and if so, replace on
liner and reapply after defibrillation.
Reduces waste which saves money.
- Small size makes it ideal for use on patients of all ages and sizes.
- Pliable backing is flexible on different body contours.
- Low profile helps reduce the chance of catching on garments and sheets.
- Larger sensor area (13-20%) provides clear accurate traces.
- When replacing, replace in the same place in the liner from which it was removed.
- Pinch/grabber lead wire end connectors are recommended.