We accept international orders from most countries. However, due to shipping restrictions, customs regulations, or other considerations, we may not be able to ship to certain countries.
All prices on our website are displayed in USD (United States Dollar). For international orders, the currency conversion will be based on the exchange rate at the time of purchase. International customers are responsible for any additional fees or taxes imposed by their country.
We accept money via a wire transfer or ACH Payment.
1. Shipping rates vary based on the destination country and the weight of the order.
2. Delivery times for international orders vary and can be affected by customs processing times.
3. Tracking numbers will be provided for all international orders.
1. All international orders may be subject to customs duties, taxes, and fees levied by the destination country.
2. The recipient is responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and fees. We do not have control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
3. We are not responsible for delays caused by customs processing.
1. International orders can be returned within [X days, e.g., "30 days"] of receipt.
2. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please contact our customer service within 48 Hours of receipt. We will provide instructions on how to move forward at that time once the damage is noted.
Certain products may not be available for international shipping due to manufacturer restrictions, local laws, or other considerations.
For questions or concerns related to international orders, please contact our customer service at 866-529-3526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to update or modify this International Orders Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.