MRI Non-Magnetic Pre-Filled Fire Extinguisher
The Model FE-2000 fire extinguisher is designed to be the ideal fire extinguisher for hazard areas that require a reliable and safe non-magnetic fire extinguisher. The agent is proven to be electrically non-conductive (will not damage sensitive electrical equipment like computers), leaves no residue, and requires no clean-up. The agent has no ozone depletion potential and is lower in toxicity compared to comparable extinguishing agents.
The UL/ULC approved fire extinguisher has a completely non-magnetic stainless steel shell and non-magnetic valve, hose and nozzle. The unit was tested by Magnetic Resonance Safety Testing Services and shown to be non-magnetic to 3.0 Tesla. The extinguisher can safely be mounted within the MRI room.
1. Extinguisher shells are 100% factory pressure tested in excess of 300 psi (20.7 bar).
2. Easy grip extinguisher handles designed for maximum portability, allowing operators to fight fires without having to remove work gloves.
3. Cleanguard extinguishers have large, color coded pressure gauges which provide a quick visual indication of unit readiness.
4. Ring pins with retention chains are utilized and held in place by a visual inspection seal to help prevent accidental discharges.
5. One-piece mylar label with easy-to-read pictograms provides the user with step-to-step operating instructions and the hazard classes for which the extinguisher was designed. Label also contains useful recharge, maintenance, inspection, operating temperature, HMIS and model information.
6. Large, easy-to-scan bar coded model and serial numbers simplify inspection and maintenance record keeping.
7. Valve sub-assemblies are 100% tested for functionality before final assembly.
8. Cleanguard extinguishers are filled at the factory to precise tolerances.
9. Pressurized and 100% leak tested utilizing mass spectrometry technology.
10. Cleanguard extinguishers are shipped from the factory in individual corrugated cardboard cartons. Designed and field tested to help assure your extinguishers arrive undamaged and ready for operation.
11. As a final quality control step, Cleanguard extinguishers are randomly sampled for performance testing, which includes weight percent discharge and discharge times.
Pre-Filled for A, B & C fires
No Clean Up - No Residue
Non-Magnetic (tested up to 3 Tesla)
Safe for sensitive electronic equipment
Safe for exposure to occupants
Zero ozone depletion
Six-year limited warranty from date of delivery to original end-user purchaser
Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/UL 2129 and 711
Temperature range is -400F to 120F (-40C to 49C)
MSDS included in shipment
- Labeled NM for Non-Magnetic
- 6 year warranty
Capacity: 13.25 lb
Agent: DuPont FE-36
Discharge Time: 13.5 seconds
Maximum Effective Range: 14-16 ft
Charged Weight: 20 lb
Dimensions: 25.5" H x 9" W x 7" D
English Only Labeling
Model # FE-2000
Model # FE-2001
English and French Language
*CONTACT CS FOR INFORMATION*