Tesla NIBP Monitor
Tesla NIBP Monitors represent the latest standard in MRI pulse oximetry. Tesla NIBP Monitors are specially designed for monitoring patients during MRI examinations. It meets the requirements of Radiologists and Anesthesiologists without compromising image quality. The Tesla NIBP Monitor continuously measures your patient’s oxygen saturation.
Optional Remote: This remote enables you to take NIBP readings at anytime during the scan. Without remote, you will always have to enter the MRI room to take readings.
Tesla NIBP Monitor Features:
Tesla NIBP Monitors can be placed on any available cart or trolley or mounted on the original Tesla DUO trolley with integrated magnetic field indicator and storage box for accessories.
- Measurement of non invasive blood pressure
- Certified for up to 3T magnetic field strength
- 7" touch screen with a resolution of 800 x 480
- Integrated power supply unit
- Battery operation up to 6.5 hours
The Tesla NIBP Monitor can easily be operated using the 7" touch screen. You may display the saturation curve or change the display to large numbers to have better visibility for greater distances.
- 8 hours trend memory
- USB interface
- 6 NIBP intervals
- Infra red remote control for operation from the MRI control room (Optional)
- Visual and accustic alarms
- Cardiac gating interface (only for Siemens MRI scanners)
- One sensor for all patient groups
- 8 hours battery operation
Soft touch finger adapter in 3 sizes
- Easy to change
- Easy to clean
- Latex free